Immigration and Visa Services

If you have questions about immigration benefits and services, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) can provide helpful information on family-sponsored and employment-based immigrant benefits, as well as non-immigrant, temporary worker and foreign student visas. You can also check the status of your pending case at their website.

The U.S. Department of State’s Visa Services website provides helpful information for people who are applying for either an immigrant or non-immigrant visa to come to the U.S. You can also get specific information about the visa process from the specific U.S. Consulate where you will be applying for your visa.

If you have further questions, please contact Sen. Leahy's Burlington Office at (800) 642-3193 (toll free within Vermont), or (802) 863-2525.