If you are having problems with a HUD program or with your USDA Rural Housing Service home loan, please contact Senator Leahy's Burlington office at (800) 642-3193

The following links may also be helpful to you:

General Links

Federal Foreclosure Prevention Efforts

Additional Resources for Home Owners or Home Buyers

Additional Resources for Renters

Emergency Housing and Financial Assistance

If you need emergency housing tonight, please contact Vermont 2-1-1 (dial 2-1-1 from any Vermont phone) to locate an available shelter bed.