Senator Leahy continues to recover from his hip replacement surgery. He has been discharged as an inpatient and has now transitioned to rehabilitation where he will continue to recover and focus on his physical therapy regimen. Patrick and Marcelle deeply appreciate the outpouring of concern and support from family, friends, colleagues and supporters. They have been overwhelmed with that warmth and would like everyone to know that they will respond to everyone in good time, but for now they are focusing on the physical therapy, which is so important in the first weeks of recovery.
# # # # #Read more here.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Senator Leahy’s Human Rights Legacy
- Patrick Leahy: The chilling assault on our constitutional republic - VT Digger Op-Ed
- Leahy: Assault on our Postal Service
- Leahy Unveils Legislation To Defend Power Of The Purse
- A Heads Up For THIS WEEK (& a Leahy-Lee WashPost Op-Ed, On Their Reforms To The FISA Surveillance Law)
- Patrick Leahy: Trump Broke The Law. Congress Must Now Defend The Separation Of Powers
- Leahy: FOIA sharpens focus on cover-up
- Science Under Attack: How Trump Is Sidelining Researchers and Their Work
- Leahy announces benefits to Vermont in funding bill
- Senator Leahy in The New York Times: What The Senate Does Now Will Cast A Long Shadow