Leahy Dedicates New, Improved Moosalamoo Trail Inspired By Robert Frost; (Incl. At-A-Glance News Backgrounder)
RIPTON, Vt. (TUESDAY, May 4, 2021) – U.S. Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.) visited the Moosalamoo National Recreation Area (NRA) on Tuesday to dedicate the refurbished Robert Frost National Trail and Interpretive Area in the Green Mountain National Forest in Ripton, Vermont.
Work over the past two years, supported by funds Leahy secured through his leadership on the Senate Appropriations Committee, has greatly improved the Frost Trail to achieve full accessibility for those with mobility challenges and maintain this especially scenic forest landscape. Leahy chairs the Appropriations Committee.Read more here.
Latest Photo Gallery
- Patrick Leahy: The chilling assault on our constitutional republic - VT Digger Op-Ed
- Leahy: Assault on our Postal Service
- Leahy Unveils Legislation To Defend Power Of The Purse
- A Heads Up For THIS WEEK (& a Leahy-Lee WashPost Op-Ed, On Their Reforms To The FISA Surveillance Law)
- Patrick Leahy: Trump Broke The Law. Congress Must Now Defend The Separation Of Powers
- Leahy: FOIA sharpens focus on cover-up
- Science Under Attack: How Trump Is Sidelining Researchers and Their Work
- Leahy announces benefits to Vermont in funding bill
- Senator Leahy in The New York Times: What The Senate Does Now Will Cast A Long Shadow